Malabrigo Pattern Viento Shawl
This airy and beautiful shawl is worked from the bottom up beginning with a long cast on and decreasing to the end. The larger needle is used only for the cast-on to provide a stretchy edge.
- Designed by Kitman Figueroa
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: Width: 68" / 172.5cm; Depth: 31"" / 78.5cm
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm) & 10.5 (6.5 mm): 24" circular are required but not included
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 24 rows = 4" in pattern using smaller needle, after blocking.
- Shown in Malabrigo Silkpaca, #9 Polar Morn. 2 skeins are required.