Ashford 4 Ply Merino Superwash
100% Merino 4ply (fingering) weight yarn. This fine merino is beautifully soft to the touch. The unique higher twist construction of four finely spun singles plied together gives the finished yarn a sleek look with fabulous stitch definition which is less prone to pilling and abrasion. This light, airy, warm yet very durable yarn is super versatile and suitable for all kinds of knitting, from baby wear through to adult garments, accessories, shawls and blankets.
A true pleasure to knit, flows on needles, knits like butter!
Ashford Merino 4ply Specifications
• 100% Merino
• 4ply/Fingering Weight
• Machine Washable
• 50gm Balls at net standard condition – 10 Balls per pack
• 200m (218yds) per 50gm ball
• Gauge 26 – 28 sts x 36 rows = 10cm (4")
• Suggested Needle Size 2.75 – 3.25 (2 – 3 US)
• Suggested Crochet Hook Size 2.0 – 3.5mm (B1 – E4 US)